Temporary Employment Adviser job in Derbyshire. £11.45 Hourly Rate. Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
Your new company
You will be working with a great team of people who are passionate about helping others to succeed & get back into work to better them-self & others.
Your new role
In your new role you will be an Employment Adviser. Your duties will include:
- Going to meetings & Networks
- Talking through funding applications & showing paperwork to support what you are saying.
- Seeing any challenges & discussing these with the team leader
- Meeting Targets
- producing monthly updates
- Registering candidates onto their training programme
- Supporting those who have barriers stopping them form working & helping to remove these barriers.
This role is a temporary job role for approximately 3 months, you will be working Monday-Friday 9-5.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed you will need to be good at motivating, Encouraging & supporting others. Well organised, self-motivated, & hardworking.
You will need a UK driving Licence & a car.
What you'll get in return
You will be getting £11.45 as an hourly rate, 20p mileage & Parking paid for , along with getting to help & support those who are struggling to find work or keep a job.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.