Senior Quantity Surveyor / Employer's Agent
Our client is a multi-disciplinary consultancy with dynamic and knowledgeable professionals, expanding the team with a Senior Quantity Surveyor / Employers Agent.
Whilst a large enough practice to provide a structured career path they are small enough for you to make your mark.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor / Employer's Agent to work with the EA team and take residential projects from inception to completion you will take a leading role of negotiation, client liaison and relationship management.
- Experience of residential construction
- Experience in a senior surveying role
- Preferably MRICS or MICOB qualifications
- Self-confidence and persistence
- Can manage priorities with minimal guidance
- Follows through and completes tasks with a sense of urgency
Excellent package and salary commensurate with experience.
Call Ian on for interview and apply online with your CV.
- quantity surveyor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job