Runcorn Office Base - Nationwide Projects.
Primarily but not limited to Student Accomadation
£40,000 to £60,000 +Package
My client have grown steadily over two centuries to become one of the most successful and respected names in the building, property development and construction industry.
My client is one of the UK's leading construction groups operating within the student accommodation sector. Due to a steady increase in new contracts this award winning contractor is seeking to recruit an Employers agent/PQS on a permanent Basis
The successful employers agent will be based from an office in the Runcorn area and will be required to travel to meetings / sites / developments across the UK as required. The role offers the opportunity for growth and progression due to the growth plans for this large contractor
To provide a cost management and contract administration service to the Group's developments, primarily but not exclusively in the Student Accommodation sector.
- Reporting to the Client on all applications for payment, invoices and other documents submitted.
- Preparing recommendations for interim payments to contractors in accordance with contract requirements.
- To value and report separately, on tenant variations as instructed by the Client.
- To provide fund monitors and tenant representatives, when instructed by the Client, with all necessary information, and in particular provide all valuations and certification with associated back up for their information.
- To attend, chair, and prepare and issue minutes of site and progress meetings as required by the Client.
- To advise on the construction cost implications of any instruction and other matters as requested by the Client.
- To prepare periodic cost reports in agreed format at specified times.
- To prepare, negotiate, and issue final accounts and final statements.
- To agree snagging methodology with the contractors and interested parties and manage the completion and handover process.
- Other relevant tasks as required.
Skills & Experience Required
- An Msc or Bsc in Quantity Surveying
- Construction sector experience
- Must have a Driving License
- Basic understanding of contract law
- Good computer knowledge Word & Excel
- Basic knowledge of construction principles
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please call Ryan Pearson on or email your CV to
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
- Interim Payments
- Cost Managment