Overall job purpose
RSM is regarded as one of the most progressive and entrepreneurial professional services firms in the UK today. We are the UK’s 7th largest accounting firm, employing nearly 3,500 people in over 35 offices across the UK. We are members of RSM International, the 6th largest global accounting network with over 128 member and correspondent firms in 120 countries, and in excess of 38,000 people worldwide.
We are looking for a Manager/Associate Director. You will be a key member of the national Employer Solutions team and wider People Advisory Service Group responsible for providing UK employment tax advisory and compliance services to a wide range of clients.
You will be excellent at building relationships and providing assistance to senior members of staff in both client work and in the management of the group, as appropriate. There is a junior team to leverage.
- Dealing with all employment taxes matters arising on clients both compliance and advisory, to include P11D, PSA, termination payments, IR35 and employment status, PAYE/NIC risk reviews, disclosures, HMRC enquiries, CIS, etc.
- Identifying BD opportunities on existing clients for progression with support.
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme ('CJRS’) reviews and client support.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Specialist employment taxation knowledge and the ability to deal with complex tax issues
- Ability to build relationships across the firm and externally - improving awareness of our offerings and selling
- Project management experience and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Ability to co-ordinate with other team members to work in a collaborative style.
- Staff management experience and ability to train more junior team members
- Effective delegation skills but who takes ownership and responsibility for quality control
- Broad experience of managing the financials on clients and adjusting the approach depending on the budget.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of dealing with client senior management
- Educated to degree level and/or CTA and/or ATT/ACA qualified or qualified by experience
Diversity and Inclusion at RSM
At RSM, inclusion and diversity are central to our values. We have an authentic focus on intentional inclusion, enabling our people to feel they can bring their whole self to work and ensuring everyone feels supported, respected and confident to make a valuable contribution.
To find out more, please visit our Diversity and Inclusion page on our Careers Website.
- Employment Tax
- Tax Advisory
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'