Employer Engagement Manager
We are looking for someone who has the drive and ambition to be the best in the Training industry!
As a reward for being so outstanding the package on offer is a basic salary of up to £26,000 Per Annum , Mileage and much much more!
Main Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Face to face and via telephone / cold calling, field sales and foot marketing to generate Apprenticeshipvacancy opportunities , objection handling and promoting the benefit of recruiting Apprenticeships.
- Source and attract candidates aged 16-18 through a variety of methods including social media, advertising and referral partners
- Match candidates to the most suitable opportunity through screening/interviews to assess suitability, match candidate to client / vacancy, arrange interview with employer and deliver feedback in a timely fashion - managing the end to end cycle
- Complete the Health and Safety pack with employers
- Be constantly aware of competitors / changes in the local area
- Maintain the candidate / recruitment database
Qualifications, Experience & Knowledge:
- Proven experience of new business development and account management within a field-based role
- Ability to work towards targets and KPI’s in a fast-paced environment
- A confident, friendly and professional individual with excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Strong business acumen and the ability to forecast change
- Competent user of all Microsoft programmes and experience of using a CRM system
- Ability to travel to locations around the UK as required
- Time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Experience of Traineeships attraction and recruitment / placement
- Experience of employer engagement to generate to apprentice placements / opportunities
- Knowledge of government funded training.
If you have a proven track record within the industry hit apply!
- Further Education
- Employer Engagement