About the role:
The Employer Engagement Consultant (EEC) will engage with and contact local and national employers to identify placement and work experience opportunities. Acting as a key link between the employer, the learner and centre teams will ensure opportunities are fed through to centres and matched to learner aspirations. Developing an effective and proactive approach to placement sourcing the EEC will act as an 'ambassador’, ensuring positive and productive relationships are established to maximise opportunities for our learners.
- Network, secure and manage effective relationships with potential employers, placement providers and learners
- Ensure that the process for matching learners to placements is effective and in line with the needs of both parties involved
- Ensure all activities are logged onto appropriate databases in a timely fashion, in line with contractual requirements
- Ensure the effective delivery and facilitation of interview and job preparation techniques, including expected behaviour at work training takes place with all learners in line with the employers stipulated requirements
- Promote the full employer offer, including placements, work experience, workforce skill development and the opportunity to inform future curriculum to provide for their workforce needs
- Effectively market internally and externally
- Work in partnership with internal centre teams and national central services to ensure timely and effective performance and delivery against targets, as well as the sharing of best practice
- Carry out due diligence and risk assessment checks on employer premises prior to placements commencing, including potential safeguarding issues
- Carry out in work/placement support reviews with learners and employers, including mid-point and exit reviews, ensuring that issues and concerns are addressed and rectified to enable successful outcomes.
- Ensure completion of attendance paperwork, learner logs etc. as required by the ESFA and DfE. Contribute to / provide progress reporting required by the ESFA and DfE
- Liaise with local FE providers to maximise the available opportunities and streamline an offer to local employers
- Have experience in an Employer Engagement or Recruitment role
- Have experience of securing employment or industry placement opportunities
- Have strong B2B sales background with proven success
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to effectively manage and maximise placement opportunities with new and existing employers
- Ability to communicate and negotiate with a wide variety of people: learners, colleagues, external partners, employers and agencies
- Good knowledge of ICT systems
- Literacy and numeracy qualifications at level 2
- Understanding of the employment market and the needs of employers
- Hold a current driving licence with access to own transport
- Willingness to travel and work flexibly across a defined region. Owing to the nature of the work, to work outside the normal contractual hours of the post for which time off in lieu will be granted
- Track record of successful partnership working
- Creative industries knowledge / experience
- Knowledge of the Post 16 Further Education Sector
There are 4 posts working in key business locations, Birmingham, London, Manchester and Norwich which would be linked to our delivery centre but be working with employers in the area to secure placement opportunities for learners.
You may have experience of the following: Employer Engagement Consultant, Employer Engagement, Recruitment, Recruitment Consultant, Business Development, B2B, Placement Opportunities, Education Sector, Sales Consultant, Account Manager, Young People, Employability etc
- Further Education
- Employer Engagement
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'