Employer Engagement Consultant
Employer Engagement Consultant
£22, 500 + commission
Manchester City Centre
To provide a quality recruitment service to the Company’s customers and employers.
- Develop and implement a range of activity which produces leads and creates the opportunity to sell products and services to employers. Such activity will include but not be limited to:
- Generating mailshots and completing follow-up calls.
- Cold calling both in person and via phone or email.
- Attending employer events.
- Building and maintaining relationships with Manchester Growth Company colleagues to build the number of referrals
- Work with those employers engaged to identify their recruitment and workforce development needs before selling appropriate services to them from the company’s and product range. In doing so, to maximise income through the sale of multiple Group services.
- Develop ongoing relationships with employers, who have used services previously, ensuring that repeat business is generated and, where appropriate, that new services from the Group’s product range are taken up.
- Source suitable vacancies for company’s customers.
- Meet customers regularly to ensure a good knowledge of the customer base and vacancies needed.
- Advertise all vacancies internally (and externally where appropriate) in a clear and concise manner.
- Pre-screen all customers thoroughly prior to submission to employers.
- Arrange interviews with employers.
- Ensure all customers have a mock interview prior to interview with the employer.
- Compile feedback from employers and ensure this is distributed to the appropriate
- Develop a thorough understanding of the Group’s product range and make referrals to product teams across the company against monthly targets.
- Ensure all MI is up to date and all relevant systems are updated daily.
- Adhere to all data security procedures.
- Ensure all services and employment is undertaken within an appropriate equal opportunities framework.
Essential Skills / Knowledge / Experience:
- Must have previous sales experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to negotiate with employers, maximising sales as well as managing expectations and dealing with complaints.
- Networking and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to work to challenging targets and KPIs.
- Flexible approach to work including willingness to travel and working occasional unsociable hours.
- Well-developed IT skills, including an understanding of computerised management information systems, spreadsheets, diary management, and e-mail.
- Ability to make contact with decision makers, identifying business opportunities and closing contracts.
- Knowledge of recruitment and training services.
- Recent experience of working to challenging targets within a sales environment.
- Ideally experience of securing vacancies and subsequently securing job starts.
- Excellent knowledge of the local labour market, methods of recruitment and growth industries.
- Good knowledge of welfare to work and the customer base.
- A warm, approachable style to delivery is required in order to build relationships and rapport.
- Ability to understand, demonstrate and apply the company’s values: Make a positive difference, Stronger together, Empower people, Do the right thing, Build on success.
Please note this vacancy is being handled by Aspire Recruitment (agy). Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.Employer E
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"