Employer Engagement Consultant
LOCATION: North West England
SALARY: £24,000 basic salary + commission. + Car Allowance
SHIFT/WORKING HOURS: Office Hours - Monday to Friday
Imperial Professionals are delighted to announce that we are working in partnership with a very successful, Ofsted grade 1 Training Provider which are going through large growth plans and are looking to strengthen their sales team by appointing a Employer Engagement Consultant
- Establishing relationships with employers, generating an accurate database of leads
- Provide advice and guidance to employers on how our digital apprenticeship can support and improve their businesses
- Effective account management of existing clients
- Promote portfolio of current apprentices to employers
- Attend and source corporate sales meetings
- Market Analysis and competitor monitoring
- Prepare sales reports and forecasts
- Meet agreed KPIs and targets
- Fully competent with the ESFA employability contracts
- Experience working for a Training Provider
- Understanding / Knowledge of Apprenticeship Levy
- Strong client-facing skills, e.g. meeting & presenting to clients (ideally at management and director level)
- Strong commercial skills including an understanding of the sales process (ideally gained within a solution selling environment).
- Strong communication skills, written & verbal.
- Strong problem-solving skills including an ability to think 'on their feet’ when faced with challenging questions in the sales environment.
For more information on this opportunity please contact Dan Pilkington at Imperial Professionals.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we may not be able to respond to every application, however, if you do not get a response within 7 days please consider your application for this opportunity unsuccessful but we will keep your details on file for other opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job