YORKSHIRE AREA ONLY
To proactively develop relationships with local and national employers via telesales and client visits. To promote the Standguide Ltd brand and service to employers in order to gain vacancies, jobs, placements, work trials, in-work training opportunities and commercial training for Standguide Ltd’s customer base. To successfully service all employer needs and to maintain the client relationship to become the recruitment partner of choice.
A key part of the role will be to link our funding streams and services across contracts to offer the best training and recruitment solution to employers.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve and exceed agreed weekly, monthly and quarterly targets in line with the company business needs.
- To promote Standguide’s services across all locations and contracts generating leads and opportunities for enhanced sales opportunities.
- The ability to win business with employers and to negotiate terms within Standguide guidelines.
- Developing excellent working relationships with Jobcentre Plus Advisors, employers and external agencies to promote customer engagement and progression.
- To build and maintain strong links with local communities, local employers and external agencies promoting Standguide’s services to ensure a consistent source of jobs, placements, work trials, in-work training opportunities and commercial training.
- To accurately match customers to the role profile and client for a successful and sustainable placement.
- Interviewing and preparing of customer details, briefing customers prior to interview.
- To attend employer visits to support employers with identifying current skills gaps within the work place and complete necessary documentation.
- Where applicable, develop excellent working relationships with Jobcentre Plus advisors to increase contract / course referrals within our target area. This will include visiting jobcentres across the geographical patch, attending huddles, full office communication meetings and floor walking. To ensure referrals are increased within our target areas.
- Account management of all client relationships are maintained and developed for future business opportunities.
- Maintaining a sales database to ensure relationships are maintained and a sophisticated approach to sales is developed.
There will be a need for some course delivery across Halifax, Huddersfield and Wakefield as and when required to be discussed with your line manager.
Assist in the centres task of conducting customer tracking and employment verification by contacting past customers on a regular basis to ascertain their progression and where applicable gain employment verification.
Equality & Diversity
Standguide Ltd is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for everyone and values the diversity of all its staff and customers. The Company welcomes individuals from local, regional and international communities. Standguide value difference and diversity and will strive to create positive working relationships so that everyone can work to the best of their abilities, free from discrimination, prejudice, harassment or victimisation. The Company recognises that everyone has a contribution to make and that services can be improved by harnessing the skills and contributions from customers, all sectors of the workforce and the community.
Successful candidates will be subject to references and DBS check.
Please see our website www.standguide.co.uk for the application form and job description to apply direct.
Candidates must have full access to a vehicle with valid business insurance.
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Employer Engagement