Employer Engagement Consultant (Training & Apprenticeships)
Do you enjoy sales and developing relationships from scratch?
Would you relish the opportunity to match apprentices to their ideal role?
About the role
To actively engage with local employers to identify any apprenticeship training and recruitment opportunities for apprentices of all ages and abilities wanting to start their career path across a wide range of industries.
What will you do?
- Identify potential employers and arrange face-to-face meetings
- Sell GP Strategies Training Ltd services and discuss any apprenticeship recruitment opportunities
- Develop relationships with employers
- Advertise & pro-actively source suitable Apprentices for each vacancy
- Carry out interviews and shortlist candidates for each vacancy
- Oversee candidate journey throughout the process
- Manage successful Apprentice inductions & initial assessments
Do you have?
- Previous experience within a training provider industry would be ideal, although not essential
- Must have employer engagement/sales/business development experience
- Possess excellent face-to-face and telephone communication expertise
- You will be highly motivated possessing strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, target driven environment
- You will be resilient with the determination to achieve targets
- Excellent time management and the ability to work to deadlines
- Strong work ethic with the personality and ambition to succeed
GP Strategies Training Limited is one of the UK’s top 10 providers of apprenticeship training having delivered to over 7,000 learners at over 1,800 employer sites in 2016.
A subsidiary of GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE:GPX) we offer local and national high quality assured training solutions and services for both government and commercial organisations. As one of the largest training provider of the government apprenticeship provision in England, our work has been recognised as being Good (Grade 2) with some outstanding features by Ofsted.
- Business Development
- Business Sales
- Employer Engagement
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"