KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Employer Engagement Consultant - Apprenticeships
Location: Hampshire Based covering the South East / Wiltshire / Dorset - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £21,000 - £23,000 + Bonus
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Identify and engage with employers for the generation of learner starts for Apprenticeships and Traineeships.
- Generate own leads via field sales, cold calling, networking and presentations to secure new employer accounts and promote our client as the Training Provider of choice.
- Give advice and support to employers regarding the Apprenticeship Levy and future funding reforms.
- Undertake Organisational Needs Analysis and design / develop training plans to meet employer’s needs.
- Advertise vacancies based on employer requirements, attracting suitable candidates through marketing, local events and referrals.
- Work with the employer to manage the full application/interview/start process; liaise with candidate and employer to arrange and confirm interviews, receive/deliver feedback in a timely fashion and confirm candidate start with necessary learner start paperwork.
- Keep up to date with competitor’s strengths and weaknesses, evaluating the market and scoping out new opportunities.
- Report sales data and forecasts on a regular basis and meet month end sales deadlines.
- Cross sell other products, seizing all opportunities to offer clients a well-rounded service.
- Experience of working within a field-based Business Development / B2B role - ideally within the training industry ESFA / WBL.
- Proven experience of negotiating / winning / closing new business.
- Proven experience of working towards and achieving targets.
- Ideally have an understanding of the Apprenticeship Levy.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Excellent communication skills - presentation, written and verbal.
- Exceptional sales, marketing and networking skills.
- Time management and organisational skills.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job