Job Title: Employer Engagement Consultant - Apprenticeships
Location: Blackpool – Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £19,000 - £21,000 (Dependent upon experience) + BONUS
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Identify and engage with employers in order to;
- Generate apprentice work placement / vacancy opportunities for existing apprentices.
- Promote our clients wide range of Apprenticeship / QCF programmes and source eligible candidates for these programmes.
- Generate own leads via cold / warm calls, field sales and networking to secure new employer accounts for the sign up of new learners to a variety of Apprenticeship programmes.
- Attend meetings with decision makers to discuss their training and recruitment needs for existing staff and new Apprentice recruitment.
- Work to monthly targets for Apprentice vacancies secured, Apprentices recruited and existing Workforce Development learners enrolled.
- Keep up to date with competitor`s strengths and weaknesses, evaluating the market and scoping out new opportunities.
- Work with management to meet the business target growth plan for the area.
- Report sales data and forecasts on a regular basis and meet month end sales deadlines.
- Cross sell other products, seizing all opportunities to offer clients a well-rounded service.
- Ensure employer environments comply with Health and Safety requirements.
- Experience of working within a Business to Business employer engagement role such as recruitment or general field sales b2b.
- Proven experience of negotiating / winning / closing new business - telephone and face to face
- Proven experience of working towards and achieving targets.
- Excellent communication skills - presentation, written and verbal.
- Exceptional sales, marketing and networking skills.
- Time management and organisational skills.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.