An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our client Leading Global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum are currently looking for an Employer Brand Specialist based at their prestigious facility in Blackfriars London. This is a full time temporary role for a period of 6 months but could potentially be extended, working a 36.25 hour week. This role is paying up to a maximum £34K pro rata (18.04 per hour) or £169 Ltd per day
Our ambition is to be recognized as the most attractive and inspiring company for future leaders and experienced professionals, as well as for people that contribute to the company's success through agile arrangements in the open talent economy. The agenda to reach this ambition is led by the Global Employer Brand team - a small core team that develops talent attraction strategies, designs core brand communications and assets, and leads the Employer Brand community that represents employer brand teams in the countries.
We are looking for an Employer Brand (EB) Specialist who is passionate about this FMCG Company and about its business, brands and values. The EB Specialist will lead and/or support global employer brand initiatives that strengthen and deliver the employee value proposition (EVP).
1. Lead and/or support global project networks that deliver global campaigns and assets.
2. Lead and/or support EB initiatives for the EB Community - including the deployment of capability-building programs, managing the EB Community calendar of activities, and overseeing the EB Community team site and communication channels.
3. Support the deployment of social-digital initiatives - Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, and other similar channels.
4. Support the delivery, monitoring and tracking of EB metrics and KPIs.
5. Support the global EB team in managing team budget, vendor management processes, and internal partners that support team projects delivery (i.e. Procurement, P2P, Finance)
Profile & Skills:
We are looking for an outstanding individual who demonstrates the following-
1. Employer Brand skills - The ideal candidate would ideally have operated the Employer Brand portfolio in a market and be able to seamlessly embed these learnings into the transformation of how we operate the EB community moving forward. S/he must be able to bring these learnings into day to day activities that strengthen the Brand Community operational framework ensuring added value to the market leads. A good understanding of Marketing brand development and management will be an advantage.
2. Deep passion and awareness of Millennials and Gen Z - An ability to generate Insights on what will make UL attractive to Millennials and Gen Z. The ideal candidate would be able to translate these insights into the strategies, embed them into our campaigns and link them to partnerships with organizations / influencers that will support the spread of the EVP.
3. Operational Social Media Skills - S/he will need to ensure that the EVP messages in our campaigns are embedded across all our Global communications and channels. Advanced social media skills will need to be developed to ensure the best ROI for each channel.
4. Influencing Skills and Team player - The Candidate must have previously demonstrated outstanding teamwork within the organization. Communication and collaboration skills are critical to ensure the building and on-going ways of working for the Employer Brand community - supporting the integration of the Employer Brand Community: Global team and Local + Regional points of contact + internal teams + External partners and agencies.
5. Change Management Skills - An understanding of all the levers employed in driving change programs and network skills.
6. Planning & Organization - Strong ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and demonstrated success in project management.
Skills and requirements
* Marketing and HR background. (talent principle and hands on experience on social experience)
* Excellent Social Media and Comms expertise with pref. Talent/HR knowledge
* This person will drive the social media programmes supporting 52 countries.
* Requires someone who has excellent networking experience and virtual working environment experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job