Employer Account Manager
Salary: £28k - 32k per annum
Location: Office based in Crawley, but is a multi-site role, this requires the need for travel and flexibility.
The job role is a cross contract role and the purpose of this role is to identify suitable Employers for a project to secure learners from the workforce for upskilling.
Our client’s ethos is to support every learner, young person, entrepreneur and delivery partner to achieve their maximum potential and ensure that success is sustainable. Our client delivers government funded services across four key strands: Employment, Skills, Youth Provision and Enterprise.
The role requires you to be a dynamic networker, able to self-source and cold call leads; be an excellent communicator; highly organised and customer focused, able to meet performance targets without compromising quality. The job holder will act as an ambassador of culture and values and will ensure consistent high-quality service delivery.
- To network with employers in the Coast to Capital LEP region and promote upskilling in the workplace
- To meet start and completion targets as per profile
- Ensure that the client’s needs are met and that the services provided deliver to the required financial targets.
- To ensure employers are fully supported throughout their customer journey and to unblock any delivery issues
- To maximise repeat sales from existing accounts through effective account management
- To make use of a range of communication tools to support and manage key relationships with employers by means of 1-2-1 meetings, networking events, group presentations, written proposals and telephone conversations
- To complete all start paperwork correctly and in a timely manner as peer contract requirements
- To remain in regular contact with the learners to reduce disengagement and complete a minimum of one review a month
- Liaise with the tutor to ensure that full awareness of learner progression is known and documented in the monthly reviews
- Accurately forecast starts pipeline and manage end-to-end for learners
- Self-Source employers through a variety of methods (networking, word of mouth referral, telephone, desk research, events, etc.)
- Demonstrate a high level of business development credibility by keeping abreast of sector developments and pressures facing businesses across the region
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrate a robust track record of effective/successful relationship management with SME employers and have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Previous experience engaging SME employers in terms of recruitment, training, placements and organisational development
- Able to effectively diagnose recruitment, training and development needs of employers and individuals to accurately suggest qualifications
- Exceptional customer service experience, able to build and maintain ongoing relationships at various levels within an organisation
- Excellent complaint handling skills and ability to identify and meet customers’ needs
- Track record in developing own employer leads, working autonomously and within the team
- Knowledge of the Traineeship, ESFA, OFSTED and DWP Standards
- Credible knowledge of challenges facing businesses across the region
- Accurate, well presented written work; good reporting and data analysis skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet agreed targets
- To have a strong awareness of IAG and SMART action planning
- Business Development
- Communication Skills
- Key Relationships
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'