Employer Account Manager - East Lancashire
Are you a high achiever looking to use your performance mindset for an organisation with a purpose?
At Ingeus, our passion is enabling better lives. Join us as an Employer Account Manager on a 12 month FTC and be proud of playing your part in the COVID recovery.
We support Government and local organisations, working together to ensure our participants obtain sustainable employment.
Am I suited to being an Employer Account Manager?
Experience in Employment Services is not a must, but if you’re already working in the industry, or have before, we welcome you to join the Ingeus team. We know you’ll get off to a flying start!
We also welcome people who have worked previously as retail or store managers, business developers, travel or sales management, recruitment/HR consultants or hospitality managers - jobs that rely on building relationships, great service and achieving targets. If you've done one of these types of work before, then you may have skills that would suit and as we provide full training, we'll help you pivot your skills into a new career as an Employment Coach.
The Employer Account Manager will identify the key employers and sectors and those which are currently experiencing, or are expected to experience, significant growth and work with them to enable participants to access these opportunities. The role requires establishing and maintaining close working relationships with local employers, Employment Coaches, Ingeus participants and other key partners.
A typical week will involve delivering engaging virtual services, utilising our specialist systems and applications and….
- Build and maintain strong and effective relationships with new and existing employers to generate vacancies for Ingeus participants through remote digital methods and face to face contact.
- Organise and facilitate sector specific pre-employment Academies to support participants to access local employment opportunities
- To drive program job entry targets and to capitalise on the opportunities to achieve outcomes for participants throughout the life of the contract.
- To sell the programme to all new and potential employers.
- Make regular contact with all key employers with repeat vacancies and to conduct monthly meetings with all major employers where ongoing recruitment is occurring.
- Ability to analyse market trends to identify potential business opportunities when contacting new employers.
- Undertake direct marketing as required, using digital and electronic format e.g. email/Linkedin etc.
- Effectively agree terms of recruitment e.g. information sessions, candidate pooling, pre-screens, evidence collection arrangements.
- Identify the recruitment needs of each employer and tailor pre-screens and group assessments to their specific needs ensuring that contractual terms are met.
- Ensure that participants are appropriately matched to employment opportunities within your area and work alongside the Employment Coaches to manage participants’ expectations about the realities of their local labour market, including encouraging them to change sectors where appropriate.
- Ensure that the Employment Coachs are notified about pre-screens / group activities / referrals and that appropriate feedback is passed on to them.
- Record and maintain quality records for all employment interactions on Ingeus’ management information system.
Ingeus is proud to be a Disability Confident Leader and welcomes applications from applicants with different abilities.
We may need to close the advert earlier than planned, if we receive the numbers and quality of candidates required; so don’t miss out, apply today if you’re interested!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'