Employer Account Manager - apprenticeships - NW London
Lead Employer Development Coordinator - Apprenticeships and Traineeships
North and North West London
£30000 pa + travel expenses
Our client, a leading training provider, is seeking to appoint a Lead Employer Development Coordinator on a full-time, permanent basis. This role will be based in North West London but includes travel to North London and Watford Centres as well, so access to a car is essential.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB:
* To develop and manage employer accounts to achieve income and recruitment targets across all programme line, work placements, Traineeships and Apprenticeship
* Develop new business with employers by supporting them to assess their training needs and the benefit of having apprentices/traineeships within their workforce
* To initiate, monitor and manage relationships with a range of employers and stakeholders, ensuring commercial viability and high levels of customer satisfaction
* Achieve highly stretching traineeship and apprenticeship income targets and work experience placement targets
* To support the Development Manager in the implementation of the business Employer Engagement and Marketing strategies.
* Current knowledge of apprenticeships and the employer levy
* Up to date knowledge of client and account management
* Understanding of how training providers can identify and meet the learning & development market needs of employers
* Commitment to Equality and Diversity, Safeguarding, Prevent, Health & Safety, Every Child Matters
ABILITIES, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Experience in all aspects of business development activity including: sales / employer engagement, training needs assessment, sales, marketing campaigns and recruitment.
* Proven experience of sales negotiations
* Experience of delivering high levels of client service and satisfaction
* Ability to achieve set targets and meet deadlines and KPI's
* Proficiency in IT and management information systems, including the ability to complete employer research, reports, quotes and presentations.
* Experience of working within a Business Development or Sales role preferably business to business
* Evidence of successful client contact strategies and conversion of potential leads into engaged clients
* Car owner/driver
* Sales Account Management
* NVQ level 4 in Sales or Marketing
* Good Knowledge of Apprenticeship Frameworks and Vocational Qualifications
* IOSH Managing Safely
* First Aid at Work
The salary on offer is £30K pa + travel expenses + benefits
Our client wishes to interview immediately so please don't delay in applying to Catherine Leonard or Cheryl Maroney at Morello Recruitment Solutions quoting M18428.
This appointment is subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
Morello are acting as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
- Business development
- account management
- learner engagement
- Employer engagement
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'