Employee Survey Analyst
Willis Towers Watson is recruiting for an Analyst position in our market-leading Employee Insights (EI) Practice based in London, UK. The applicant should have at least a BSc or equivalent and preferably some project management experience. Crucially, they should have an evident interest in the work we deliver to our clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large, diverse and successful team.
As an Analyst, the successful candidate will support various project managers in the UK's EI team, with a focus on delivery and managing the day-to-day relationship with the client. Experience handling HRIS is highly desirable as managing, cleaning, and uploading organisational data is the cornerstone of our results reporting platform. The successful candidate must have an excellent eye for detail and take pride in delivering tasks to a standard of quality. The candidate must have experience using Microsoft Excel, be highly computer literate and have an appetite to develop their working knowledge of software applications.
In this role you can expect to extensively use your project management and problem solving skills, apply your aptitude to engaging with clients and make use of your analytical mind-set. The expectation is that candidate will have the ability to organise and prioritise their time effectively in a methodical and structured manner. They will be a team player, utilising excellent communication skills as well as being able to work independently to deadlines.
Develop relationships with their clients, suppliers and project team members to coordinate the logistics of the day to day running of their projects. This includes understanding organisational hierarchies/matrix structures and helping set-up surveys and reporting structures that align to each unique organisation. Support for design and set-up of employee perception questionnaires, support for translations, printing / on line set-up, distribution and return of questionnaire materials will also be required.
- Understand what is required to deliver on client and team expectations through effective communication.
- Take a pragmatic approach to managing projects and solving problems and importantly remain calm when under pressure
- Contribute to the preparation of materials for presentations and client training workshops, as required
- Ensure that expenses and time-sheets for client billings are submitted in a timely fashion.
- Manage their time effectively to help the business meet its financial targets.
- Work with their project managers to create project plans and other project documents to agreed project methodology, ensuring that they reflect realistic timescales and project resourcing requirements.
- Monitor project status on a daily basis, keep the project plan up to date, and discuss changes or issues with the project team and suppliers as soon as they arise.
- Be adept at working as part of global, often virtual, project teams.
- Oversee the production of all data reports and distribute to the correct recipients.
- Apply all quality control procedures and ensure that high standards of quality are maintained.
- Increase efficiency by identifying ways to improve processes.
- OccPhych background, along with a technical/software focus as well.
- Experience working with HRIS systems like Oracle/SAP would be particularly useful.
- Project management experience
- BSc or equivalent
Willis Towers Watson is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider flexible working arrangements.