Morgan Hunt are currently looking for an Employee Services Team Lead to work for an East London based Local Authority.
The role is temporary, initially for 6 months and paying £16.00 per hour PAYE.
- Management of up to 15 staff
- Manage and deliver quality Employee Services
- Manage performance (service, productivity, quality) of an Employee Services Team, delivering the day to day relevant transactional services to all Council
- Identify and deliver savings through different ways of working e.g. process redesign, maximising the use of I.T, reduce duplication and self-service
- Financial/Resources responsibility for completing complex recruitment & HR transactions in accordance with legislative and operational procedures
- Manage complex work and queries
- Accountable for delivering transactional HR and recruitment services that ensures customer satisfaction
- Experience in implementing a range of recruitment and selection methods
- Demonstrate a professional approach and commitment to customer service
- Experience of using Microsoft databases/spreadsheets
- Experience of leading teams working to tight deadlines in a fast paced, results-focused environment
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit your CV via this advert for consideration!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job