Employee Services Advisor - Fulwood, Preston - 5 Month Contract - £8 per hour PAYE
This is a great opportunity to work within one of the UKs leading Defence companies with offices in Fulwood, Preston
- Responding to queries and handling requests for service via telephone and email, providing advice and guidance relating to HR processes handled by the Employee Services Team, which includes but is not limited to, Redundancy, Exit, Retirement, Fixed Term Contract Expiry and Work Life Integration activities.
- Providing advice on services and offering support with minimal supervision, following established methods and procedures, but on occasion judgement may need to be exercised.
- Handling requests which relate to Employee Services processes to agreed service level specifications and accuracy measures
- Achievement of individual and team quality performance measures and standards
- Responding to and resolving email and telephone queries and providing relevant advice, in line with policy.
Experience required for this role:-
- Customer Service experience
- Strong Administration background
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of HR administration is desirable
Submit your CV now to be considered for this fantastic opportunity to work with a leading organisation. Colin Youle is the consultant managing this assignment. Ref 817082
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"