Zachary Daniels are looking for an ER Manager on a for a leading retailer. They are looking for someone who will promote a positive ER culture by ensuring that our colleagues are treated fairly and consistently, and in line with the company policies, whilst minimising risks to the business.
· Act as the 'go to' person for the Colleague Relations Advisor to provide support with complex cases when required.
· Hold regular case review meetings with the Colleague Relations team and senior managers to drive fairness and consistency across the estate.
· Provision of first-line advice, support and guidance to Managers and colleagues in all HR matters including disciplinary, grievance, performance, absence and family-friendly matters.
· End to end case management of Colleague Relations cases, including providing related advice and producing any associated outcome letters, with agreement from appropriate managers.
· Take responsibility for more complex email or telephone cases when required.
· To improve managers capability by developing and holding training sessions when required.
· Working with Managers to effectively support with the management of change programmes, including department restructures, ensuring processes are handled with integrity with minimal disruption for those involved.
· Supporting in reviewing Company policies and procedures to ensure legal compliance and to seek improvement to working practices to increase efficiency, productivity and effectiveness
· Support the HR team with project work, occasionally acting as a project lead.
You will ideally come from a retail or H&L background. You will have experience managing a small team. Other experiences will include:
What you'll need:
· Experience of working in a busy ER function at a senior advisor level
· Well-developed employment law knowledge
· Experience of supervising a team of ER Advisors
· Ability to challenge tactfully
· Experience of working in a fast-past environment
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· A commercial and straightforward approach to HR Operations
· CIPD Qualified or equivalent (Desirable)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'