Employee Relations Manager- Global Asset Management Bank- 3 Months- London
My client, a global asset management bank, require an employee relations manager to work on a 3 month contract. This role will be based at their London office.
The primary purpose and focus of this position is for the incumbent to have primary responsibility for managing the most complex Employee Relations matters to appropriate conclusion as well as by upskilling Human Resources to ensure appropriate resolution of all Employee Relations cases.
- To work closely with HR Business Partner's to deal with Employee Relations related issues, directly managing specific cases as agreed with Head of HR EMEA.
- To provide first level consultation and advice to HR employees by providing in-house subject matter expertise, and work closely with Group HR Legal as required.
- To work closely with HR and Group HR Legal to develop products, policies and processes to up-skill managers in effectively dealing with ER related matters.
- Support HR and line managers in dealings with employee representative bodies in Europe - including local workers councils, employee forums, and similar transnational bodies working closely with the Head of HR Europe and Group HR Legal as required.
- Ensure that the Company adheres to all local employment practices, policies and legislative requirements across EMEA
- Extensive knowledge of UK employment law
- Strong ER experience include case management, redundancy & TUPE or strong HR experience in a fast paced and demanding environment,
- Can influence and challenge senior stakeholders to ensure an employee relations environment is created
- Excellent communicator capable of credible, impactful interventions, with coverage of conviction
- Have a strong level of resilience
- Capable of managing multiple tasks, with various stakeholders who have contradicting priorities.
- Strong commercial acumen and future focused
- Demonstrates the ability to analyse and understand data and information quickly, with good attention to detail
- Factors commercial considerations into advice and seeks opportunities to reduce costs where possible
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Adecco is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.