Are you an experienced Employee Relations Coordinator or HR Professional looking to take on a new challenge? If so Viridor are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit an Employee Relations Coordinator for our team in Taunton, working 37.5 hours a week.
In return for your hard work as our Employee Relations Coordinator, we can offer a Competitive salary plus excellent benefits, including:
- A free helpline for health, legal or personal issues available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Free eye tests and prescription and safety eyewear where required.
- A contributory pension scheme - helping you plan for later in life.
- Childcare vouchers, payroll giving (charity donations from salary deducted before tax) and cycle to work schemes are all available through Viridor Extras,
- Discounts on local gym membership and some of the biggest retail brands
The ideal Employee Relations Coordinator:
- Previous HR / Employee Relations administration experience ideally gained in a high volume fast paced environment.
- Desire to both work and develop within an Employee Relations team / Shared Service.
- Previous experience of providing first line guidance & support on a full range of Employee Relations processes
- CIPD level 3 qualified or equivalent
- Full understanding of the principles of a generalist HR role including, but not limited to disciplinary, grievance, redundancy, TUPE, absence capability, performance management and contract variation.
Employee Relations Coordinator Role:
The Employee Relations Coordinator plays a pivotal role in the delivery of our ER service to Pennon. Key responsibilities include:
- Delivery of our ER Direct front desk service to internal and external customers,
- The coordination and presentation of workforce data,
- Development of new technology to drive forwards best practice
- The opportunity to shadow (and stand in where appropriate) the work of the Regional ER Advisers
- Develop telephone advice and online toolkits so solutions are bespoke and can be easily delivered as well as tailored to the needs of the situation
- Pull together monthly ER Workforce Data Reports using data compiled by the Regional ER Advisers
- Occasionally support the ER Learning & Development Adviser on organising and administering the delivery of the ‘people interventions’ programme for existing and upcoming line managers.
Viridor is one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy. This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK’s green economy and we use smart people and technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world’s resources new life.
If you want to work within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, click APPLY! You will be redirected to the company website to register and complete your application for the role of Employee Relations Coordinator.
Closing Date: 13th April 2018
- Employee Relations
- Human Resources
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job