Responsibilities will include:
- Support the development, implementation and governance of People policies
- Deliver Subject Matter Expertise for the HR function on all people related policies
- Support the Employee Relations & Policy Manager to develop and maintain the HR policy suite
- Support the ER&P Manager to develop a robust policy governance framework
- Identify and implement opportunities for continuous improvement in process and policy
- Provide a specialist advisory function for people managers on all aspects of case management
- Also leading and managing all Settlement Agreements
- Design of new internal case management tools and ways of working
- Provide commercial, effective, risk assessed solutions for all disputes and case work
- Develop and maintain People Manager toolkits and other upskilling materials for line managers to drive more effective business capability to manage cases consistently across the Group
- Utilise monthly HR pack and other relevant ER metrics to analyse a wide range of measures
- Build effective relationships with the ERF to develop and manage a positive employee relations climate
- Provide expert advice for all consultation exercises more broadly across the Group
- Support the Employee Relations and Policy Manager with the annual pay review consultation
Required experience and skillset:
- Sound technical skills in relation to employment legislation and People policies
- Ability to evidence depth of expertise and technical skills in ER case management
- Ability to evidence managing effective relationships with trade unions and other consultative bodies
- Effective stakeholder management and relationship skills
- Demonstrates a commercial, pragmatic approach
- Sound technical ER knowledge across key policy areas.
- Highly effective at planning and organisation; personally effective
- Methodical and organised approach
- Team working and ability to work on own initiative
If you are interested in the Employee Relations Consultant contract role and have the relevant experience then do submit your CV
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"