Aon are currently recruiting a highly experienced Employee Relations Consultant to join our team in St Albans, Epsom or home based ( remote working would be considered subject to satisfactory completion of the probation period, some travel will be required) for a 12 months fixed term contract. The Employee Relations (ER) Consultant will be primarily responsible for providing practical, hands on, commercial advice and support on all employee relations case issues including but not limited to: grievances, disciplinaries, performance, capability, absence, contract queries and reviewing policies and procedures.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
About the Role
Your impact as Employee Relations Consultant:
- Provide high quality ER advice to business managers and HRBP’s on a day to day basis and partner effectively across teams and functions to deliver best practice results
- Use coaching and influencing skills to ensure the right outcome is achieved in each case, managing risk whilst maximising business results
- Advise the business in the understanding, ownership and application of all aspects of employment legislation, procedural compliance and best practice
- Accurately interpret changes in legislation and codes of practice to ensure the business follows best practice and operates within the parameters of employment law and regulatory requirements
- Develop effective and credible relationships with colleagues and clients to promote good employee relations across the business
- Deliver an effective internal ER consultancy, remaining focused on adding value to the business and maximising the effectiveness of Aon colleagues
- Assist in the development of a proactive ER agenda, project work, knowledge sharing and professional development activities and day to day tasks
- Support change management programmes including employee consultation
- Responsibility for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
Your knowledge and expertise:
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'