Our client works within the airline services sector. Based from Manchester the role will involve regular travel to offices based in the UK
We are looking for an ER Business Partner. They are looking for someone who has worked within a high volume, unionized/ pressured environment. Duties include;
- Providing expert professional advice on Employee Relations issues, supporting line managers on the application of the policies and procedures including disciplinary, grievance, TUPE, capability & absence management.
- Dealing with complex ER cases
- Building relationships with all stakeholders
- HR Policies and Procedures – reviewing/ implementation of all policies
- Trade Unions - overseeing local agreements and advising regarding issues arising
We are looking for someone who has these existing skills:
- A sound knowledge of ER issues and employment legislation.
- Experience of working in a large and complex environment.
- Ideally, CIPD Qualified
- Proven relationship building experience
- Experience of working in an unionised blue-collar environment
- Ability to travel (driving licence)
Our client offers a very busy / ‘hands-on role’ in an ever-changing environment. They also offer a good benefits package
Apply now to avoid disappointment. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Do you have ER experience gained within an unionized environment?
Are you able to travel to destinations in the UK
- Employee relations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job