Brewster Partners are supporting a manufacturing company with a FTC contract within the HR department. This will be for 9 -12 months as an HR advisor, specialising in Employee Relations and Engagement.
You will be responsible for all aspects of employee relations and engagement for approximately 1200+ employees and providing day to day front line support and advice on all legislative matters in line with best practice guidance.
- Design and deliver quality site communications to support culture change.
- Develop colleague-listening workshops and other feedback forums including the existing works committee.
- Work with the leadership and management teams to create, develop and deliver reward and recognition initiatives that add value.
- Lead on engagement surveys working closely with the management teams to implement and deliver post-survey action plans.
- Promotion and development of current colleague benefits.
- Take a leading part in the development of the social committee coordinating and organising the execution of an annual events plan.
- Support the development of CSR including local charity events and school engagement that align with business objectives.
- Identify and recommend to the HR Manager new people focused initiatives.
- Engage and support colleagues with EU settlement applications.
- Provide day to day support and advice to FLM's on company policy, procedures and matters relating to employment law.
CIPD Level 5 qualification
Comprehensive understanding of of employee engagement and design.
Proven experience of developing and implementing culture change projects.
HR generalist experience.
Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
Ability to influence senior stakeholders.
Pro-active and Self Motivated.
Strong understanding of Human Resources best-practices
Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
Brewster Partners Business & Office Support is a division of the Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing jobs in in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of business and office support recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpartners.co.uk for more information.
- employee relations
- CIPD Level 5
- site communications
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'