Reed HR are seeking an Employee Relations Advisor to start ASAP on a permament basis within a shared service centre.
As an Employee Relations Advisor you will be expected to undertake the following duties:-
- Providing support and advice on employee relation issues such as:
Disciplinary and Grievance
Maternity and Paternity
Sickness and Absense Management
- Develop strong working relationships with managers and provide them with advice and guidance on policies and procedures
- Coordinate exit interviews
- Ensure all staff maintain the required health and safety training
These are just some of the duties you will be expected to perform within this role.
- CIPD qualified would be advantageous although part qualified would be considered
Please do get in contact on email@example.com if you would like to know more about the role.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job