My Southend-on-sea client are looking for an employee relations advisor (immediate start) to join the business on a short term temporary basis.
My client are a large manufacturing and production company that are looking for someone to join the business on a temporary basis as a employee relations advisor (immediate start). With the chance to have exposure to how a vastly growing organisation operates, this is a brilliant opportunity for a contractor or someone that is in between jobs at the moment. My client boast fantastic offices and a friendly working environment that offers much support and training to all it's employee's.
The main duties of the employee relations advisor (immediate start) will be:
- Responsible for the induction processes ensuring best practice & company policy is applied
- Assist improved employee performance through support to line management and HR in performance related issues that may arise
- To be responsible for ensuring the on-boarding process runs smoothly including overseeing all aspect of the process
- Support the management of any employee relations case load
- Monitor short term sickness across the company and ensure prerequisite admin is undertaken and that a consistent approach is applied across the board ensuring all appropriate documentation is complete and systems are updated appropriately
- Support in the management of maternity, paternity and sick absence issues supporting managers and holding meetings to discuss same with employees
- Provide accurate advice to employees and management on general HR policies/procedures and manage the processes
- Part qualified CIPD preferred
- Able to work well within a team
- Experienced in dealing with Employee Relations matters such as disciplinary and grievances
There is a highly competitive salary on offer and the chance to start a new role with a fantastic company immediately.