My client, an award winning global leader in healthcare and employee benefits is looking for an Employee Heath and Benefits Consultant to join their team in Glasgow.
- Retain and develop a profitable client portfolio to include new clients by offering innovative solutions to the meet the client's business strategy and vision.
- Provide strategic and technical advice to clients on all aspects of healthcare, medical expenses and well-being/wellness programs.
- Project manage the client team to ensure delivery on all these objectives.
- Holding periodic review meetings with clients to help ensure that clients are highly satisfied.
- Manage the profitability of the client relationship by agreeing and monitoring client fee and service specifications.
- Identify new business opportunities from your existing portfolio and have active involvement in new business proposals.
- Comply with the sales processes.
- Be involved in projects as a technical expert to bring innovative new service offerings and products to the market.
- Healthcare consulting experience.
- Excellent consulting and client relationship management skills.
- Technical and process knowledge of group medical expenses and healthcare products.
- Proven track record of successfully working in a business development focused employee health and benefits environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary plus generous bonus structure and a number of great company benefits.
For more information please contact Graeme Hyland.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- Employee Benefits
- Employee Benefits Consultant
- EB Consultant
- Corporate IFA
- Employee Health & Benefit Consultant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job