Job Type: Employee Engagement Executive – Field Based
Salary: £20,000 per annum + Monthly Commission Structure
Sector / Industry: Financial Services
Job Reference: JW2301L
Would you like to make a difference to improve the working lives and wellbeing of employees on a national scale? If so, would you be interested in working with a company that believes in the power of people and understands exactly how it can make a meaningful impact? Our client has an exciting new opportunity for an Employee Engagement Executive to join their growing employee engagement team.
The Employee Engagement Executive will be responsible for communicating employee benefit packages and selling insurance products to employees throughout the UK, therefore flexibility to travel is required for this position (Monday-Friday).
This role requires a driven and dynamic individual who is well-spoken, vibrant and engaging. As this will be a national effort, the successful candidate should be capable of communicating their assigned products and services to a wide variety of employees on a one-to-one, face-to-face basis.
- Basic Salary of £20,000
- Additional Monthly Commission Structure
- Company Car
- Regular Team Events
- Communicate employee benefit packages and available insurance products to employees
- Deliver professional and client-specific benefit presentations
- Ensure sales targets and KPIs are reached in line with company expectations
- Ensure high levels of customer engagement to both clients and employees
- Adhere to all regulatory requirements and meet company standards
- Ensure compliance with employment legislation and other relevant requirements
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience working in a target-oriented role would be beneficial
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role is desirable
- Flexibility to travel across the UK Monday – Friday (includes overnight stays)
This role is an outstanding opportunity for the right individual, who is looking to join a forward-thinking organisation.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job