The Colleague Engagement Business Partner will be accountable for key aspects of colleague communications and CSR during a period of maternity leave. Working with internal stakeholders at all levels to implement consistent internal communications via a variety of channels across the Group. The role will be accountable for providing best practice communications advice and counsel during a time of significant change. From a Corporate Social Responsibility perspective the role will also have focus on continuing the implemtation of our CSR strategy. Working with colleagues and external bodies to drive activities and initiatives that have a positive impact on our people and local communities.
Collaborating with a range of stakeholders, from senior executive to front line colleagues, develop and flawlessly execute internal communications plans and activities across the Group
Responsible for creating content, designing initiatives, events and programmes that bring our stratergy to life for colleagues
Plan, manage and deliver communications for specific Company-wide initiatives
To advocate the critical business importance of effective internal communications and support the consisent use of the brand
Writing a variety of communications including business announcements, executive messages, Q&A documents, speeches, scripts, articles and blogs
Managing and maintaining existing internal communications channels
Execute on plans, projects and initiatives that further embed our CSR strategy
Maintain a network of local charities and relevant external bodies with shared objectives, cultural and environmental aims
Promote CSR at Utilitywise internally and externally through a variety of channels such as social media and various events
Coordinate and lead all community relations initiatives for example our volunteer programme
Support the wider People Operations team with the further embedding of our mental health first aiders.
- Previous, proven experience of strategic internal communications in a corporate organisation at a senior level
- Proven experience working with senior stakeholders, crafting and implementing communication plans
- Experience of building strong relationships and influencing senior stakeholders
- A solid understanding of CSR
- Business copy-writing for a variety of audiences
- Excellent IT skills including PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience of strategic employee engagement, Human Resources would be an advantage but is not essential
- Experience of engaging audiences through social media
- Understanding and experience of community volunteering
- Change management knowledge.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'