Our client is a leading SaaS organisation with corporate UK head offices in London. They are now seeking an Employee Communications Consultant to play a leading role in the strategic and cultural alignment of UK employees and employer brand building. This will be a two year contract with remote working for first 3 months.
Also, running the the day to day employee communicationss moments such as, All Hands, SOC, & engagers partnership.
- Employee communications leadership experience
- Experience working in a corporate communications team
- Experience integrating with other communications functions (PR, Social, Influencer)
- Corporate background, strong PR and strategic skills
- Strong content writing skills
- Global company
- Long term contract
- Content Management
- Performance Culture
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'