MB Fitzgerald are currently working with a leading National Financial Planning & Employee Benefits Consultancy who are looking to recruit an experienced Employee Benefits Administrator. My client has recently expanded their corporate division and are looking to develop an individual who is keen to build their relevant qualifications and knowledge. It truly is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking for supported learning, clear cut progression and to join a market leader.
Your daily routine will include:
- To service and renew all new and existing policies in a timely and professional manner, including distribution of renewal documentation, chasing payments, general administration, confirming and tracking underwriting requirements
- To ensure the smooth running and timely renewal/rate review of all their clients through clear communication and information gathering with/from clients, insurers and any other relevant parties.
- To manage and maintain medical underwriting database for clients and update client on regular basis as required. To provide medical underwriting information to Group Risk Team as and when required for renewal/rate review processing.
- To ensure that any renewal, administration, report, claims or policy queries are raised with relevant Group Risk colleagues in a timely manner and follow-up of actions as required.
- To update and manage diary system to ensure appropriate follow-up of actions required for policy maintenance and renewal processing.
- Provides a service to support the Employee Benefits Consultants and their client base
- Products worked on will include group personal pension and master trust pension schemes, along with group risk products such as life assurance, income protection and private medical insurance
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of client expectations and delivers high levels of client service, including preparation of reports and written communication to clients
- Regular Client contact includes sitting in on Client meetings as well as being a day to day Account Manager, only passing high level enquiries on to the consultant.
- Writing client Suitability Letters using Templates
- Provides general support to EBC managers in servicing clients in the provision of advice and any EBC arrangements including a high level of competency with Microsoft office software
Good knowledge and technical awareness of Employee benefit products (i.e. GPP, GSHR, CIMP/COMP, GDIS, GIP, GPMI Group Travel & Dental, GCIC) is desirable. Candidates could be from an existing Account Handler/ Associate Consultant role or a Senior EB Administrator position ready to take the next step up. This is a fantastic opportunity with a lot of client contact and for the right person some very good progression opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job