Looking for an Employee Benefits Support Coordinator to work for a large Insurance Broker based in Manchester city centre
This role will provide a professional and administrative support to clients, covering all aspects of their group scheme arrangements. This includes all aspects of renewal and new business. In conjunction with the Consultant, to advise, arrange and secure appropriate cover for clients demands and needs.
- Responsible for ensuring all renewals are processed in a timely manner and co-ordinate between the Consultant and Administration Team.
- Work with the Administrator to assess the requirements for each re-broke and check the re-broke specifications for existing and new business.
- Write to the client to obtain data for renewal process.
- Once the Administrator receives terms from the market, compile and check quotations and discuss the recommendation with the Consultant.
- Prepare the reports for renewals and new business clients for Consultant to check and sign off and issue to client.
- Confirm renewal instruction to the chosen provider and advise Administrator.
- Support the Consultant with the preparation of governance reports, if required.
- Support Consultant in compiling the compliance files.
- Visit clients with the Consultant, as and when required.
- Deal with clients and employee queries when required.
- Support the Consultant in building the client relationship.
- Building productive relationships with clients
- Visit clients with the Consultant, as and when required, to ensure smooth operation of all aspects of company services for clients schemes.
- To work in collaboration with all staff within the company to aid the smooth running of the organisation as a whole.
- To demonstrate behaviours and values that support the business
- Maintain and apply agreed servicing standards and procedures.
- Ensure departmental procedures and FCA requirements are adhered to.
- Ensure continuous professional development in line with agreed objectives, and ensure that these are logged on Broker Assess
- To ensure that all mandatory Broker Assess modules are completed on time.
- Employee Benefits