As a rapidly growing business and evolves, this highly respected financial services organisation is now seeking to recruit an additional member to join a team that is responsible for providing an excellent service to their corporate clients and their employees, administering their employee benefits.
The role is a mixture of client support and employee support, where your specific responsibilities can include:
- Working with their clients HR and benefit administration staff to deal with any queries they may have with the administration of their benefit portfolio.
- Providing Helpline support to our clients employees, you will be the person they talk to by phone or email.
- Handling all levels of benefit administration, ensuring that you keep all relevant data up to date, as well as processing employee data using a combination of Excel and administration systems, including new starters, leavers and changes, to accurately produce all relevant reports for Insurers, providers and payroll etc.
- Producing regular reports for benefit providers and clients on employee participation including joiners and leavers.Â
- Processing employee data using a combination of Excel and administration systems, including new starters, leavers and changes, to accurately produce all relevant reports for Insurers, providers and payroll
- This will involve significant use of Excel, whilst also ensuring that data provided by clients is complete and accurate.
- Supporting consultants with taking on new clients.
The client is seeking someone with either employee benefits experience OR from the broader financial services sector where you are able to demonstrate transferable experience.
Additionally and due to the nature of the role, it is essential that you possess proven Excel skills (ideally with experience of validating and manipulating data), coupled with proven organisational and communication skills, a good understanding of the Data Protection Act and how that effects all aspects of this role and a willingness to learn and develop over the long-term.
Further information is available on application.
- Communication Skills
- Employee Benefits
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job