I'm partnered exclusively with a fast growth, acquisitive and established practice, who are searching for a Benefits Consultant to join their team in London and South East due to growth.
This role would best suit someone who is currently in an Associate Consultant/Account Management type position who are looking to progress their career. This is a great role with a well-established proposition alongside an established team of very experienced consultants allowing you to develop your existing knowledge base and focus on spending time with your clients and consulting on new projects
The purpose of the role will be to deliver top quality employee benefits advice to a portfolio of corporate clients - you will also assist in the development of the firms proposition and deliver agreed new business targets through cross selling. You'll be tasked to consult across the complete suite of benefits consulting; from workplace pensions to group risk, health-care and flexible benefits.
- Manage a portfolio of clients to and achieve agreed income targets and objectives
- Grow and develop the portfolio by promoting the total proposition to maximise opportunities
- Deliver advice to employees of firms corporate clients to help them understand their retirement and other employee benefits
- Deliver group presentations and hold 1:1 meetings to ensure the employee receives the right and best advice at all times
- Review client employee benefits plan to ensure that it remains relevant to the client's needs
- Attend industry events to represent the firm
You will benefit from:
- Excellent career progression, with fantastic opportunities for promotion
- Training and support. You may already be working towards achieving your Diploma status, which as a company we are committed to helping you achieve
- A great office environment
- The opportunity to take part in crazy charity fund raising events and other social activities
- Employee Benefits
- Employee Benefits Consultant
- EB Consultant
- Corporate IFA
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'