Salary of up-to £25k
We are currently supporting a worldwide company based in Ringwood within the Financial Services Industry.
They are currently looking to recruit an Employee Benefits Consultant to join their growing team.
The responsibility of the Employee Benefits Consultant is to manage Client relationships new and existing and handling renewal of policies and working with Insurance providers to ensure your clients receive the best value for money for their scheme.
This is a customer focused account management role.
* To manage an existing client Portfolio, secure new clients and generate profitable income for the business.
* To develop and promote the company to maximise opportunities meeting providers and clients to ensure high quality service.
* Acting as the primary point of contact for the client to establish effective relationships.
* Updating and maintaining records on internal systems.
* Providing accurate reports and MI information on how existing accounts are performing.
This client offers competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits and programs including: healthcare and pensions.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm Free parking on site on-site parking.
For more information please contact Amy Redsell.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job