Employee Benefits Consultant
My client is currently looking for an experienced Employee Benefits Consultant to join their team in Manchester. The successful candidate will provide advice prospective and existing corporate clients.
- Ability to create and implement a business plan in line with the corporate strategy to develop long term fee based advice driven client relationships
- To identify business opportunities from new and existing clients and develop a business plan to generate a pipeline sufficient to meet your agreed business targets
- To proactively identify and engage in appropriate business generation activities to drive forward new client acquisition
- To agree fees with clients and have an up to date corporate client agreement for all existing schemes
- To analyse the information gathered by matching clients' needs and objectives in line with compliance standards and prevailing market conditions
- To present recommendations to the client, utilising presentation and behavioural skills to gain commitment to proceed and obtain relevant documentation to do so
- To provide excellent client service to your active client bank as agreed at outset with clients and documented in the service agreement
- To work closely with AE champions when required by the business
- To undertake ongoing continuous professional development
- To continuously develop and maintain an up to date and in depth knowledge of market and legislative conditions to enable the highest standards of advice to be given and increase technical knowledge in specialist areas
- To mentor and influence fellow Consultants and by supporting them in the knowledge, skills and client management activities
For more information please contact Graeme Hyland
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- Employee Benefits
- Employee Benefits Consultant
- EB Consultant
- Corporate IFA
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"