This market leading employee benefits consulting practice is looking to recruit a driven and ambitious Consultant to join their team in Stevenage.
You will be responsible for servicing incoming leads and obtaining new clients in order to achieve and exceed agreed targets and budgets and to assist the business to achieve the business objectives of the division. The role is an advisory role from a regulatory perspective.
- To seek new business opportunities from a variety of means including referrals from existing clients, forging professional partnerships with introducers, cross selling initiatives with company colleagues and own initiatives
- Maintain accurate records in accordance with company procedures
- Effectively liaise and build relationships with both internal and external clients in order to maximise business opportunities in accordance with the firm's objectives
- To maintain Competent Consultant/CF30 status
- Ensure that all activities undertaken are done so in compliance with company procedures
- Undertake appropriate CPD as agreed during performance reviews to maintain and enhance technical knowledge and skills
- To attain agreed targets
Duties and Tasks
- Undertake those duties designated by management
- To obtain remuneration through fees/commission by the provision of services and advice to both new and existing clients
- To meet regularly with colleagues in order to obtain support from other areas of the company to assist in the achievement of business objectives
- To pro-actively maintain relationships with a portfolio of existing clients and provide them with the required levels of service
- Maintain and develop knowledge of all products, providers and legislation relating to those areas within the Scope of Authority to advise
- Deal with client enquiries within the time-scales laid down in the company's service standards
- Develop client relationships and identify where scheme/client profitability can be improved
- Experience in an IFA/employee benefits sales environment
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Currently registered as an Approved Person by the FSA
- An in depth knowledge of the UK corporate/employee benefits market
- Services and employee benefits market and its regulation
- Experience in establishing long term effective relationships with both internal and external customers
- Financial Planning Certificate (or equivalent)
The role offers a basic up to £45,000 plus excellent benefits.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- Employee Benefits
- Employee Benefits Consultant
- EB Consultant
- Corporate IFA
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job