We represent an award-winning firm of Financial Advisers with an excellent reputation for creating impartial financial solutions for both individuals and companies.
As a Benefit Consultant you are required to:
Have a high level of technical ability to be able to advise Corporate clients across the whole portfolio of consultancy services specific to this market including but not limited to, Group Risk, Group Healthcare and Wellbeing, Workplace pensions, Auto enrolment, Employee Engagement and communications.
Demonstrate the ability to generate opportunities through your existing corporate clients and develop new business through a network of introducers.
Be sufficiently confident and articulate, to be able to negotiate at board level delivering solutions with agreed fees and time scales.
- Competent Adviser Status (Not mandatory)
- Minimum Diploma level 4 qualification (or equivalent)
- AF3/G60 would be advantageous
- A successful track record of advising clients and generating referrals
- Existing contacts and clients in this marketplace
- Previous supervision or management experience would be an advantage
On offer is an impressive benefits package which includes: basic salary with bonus scheme, mileage allowance, 23+ days holiday, Private Medical Insurance, PHI, pension scheme and 4 x death in service. Full client support, research and Paraplanning service is provided.
For more information please get in touch
- Financial Advice