Graduate Trainee EB Consultant -
Salary £23,500 + excellent benefits (flexible benefits package)
Location - Exeter
Our client is a leading Employee Benefits and Insurance provider with offices all over the UK. They are currently recruiting for Employee Benefits Consultants to join their Graduate programme in a variety of locations.
Employee Benefits is a fast growing and award winning part of our business. We offer a broad range of tailored solutions for our customers from wellbeing at work, through to financial education and pensions.
Our Employee Benefits Graduate Programme provides a unique and exciting opportunity to gain knowledge and experience in the field of Employee Benefits.
What can you expect from the graduate programme?
- A one year programme which combines business experience, mentoring, entrepreneurship, training and professional development
- Training to ensure you have the personal, business and technical skills to begin a rewarding career as well as the support to progress and succeed
- Working alongside experienced, insightful people in an environment that promotes creativity and individuality, rewarding diverse thinking and new ideas
- Achieve the qualifications needed to become an Employee Benefits, People Risk and Insurance Specialist and Consultant
What would be expected of you?
- Strong communication skills and a willingness to learn
- Flexible approach to travelling as this will be a field based position
- Confident with giving presentations and asking fact finding questions
- A passion for building strong profession
- Passion for building and maintaining professional relationships
- Hold a 2:1 or above at degree level
- Hold a full driver's licence and independent access to a vehicle
- Be eligible to live and work permanently in the UK
- Be flexible in your approach to travel
- Be available to attend an assessment centre w/c 16th April 2018
- Be available to start Monday 21st May 2018
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job