• Supporting the Company's advisory and consultancy services
o Provide support to Client Directors and Managers with meeting and report preparation, obtaining illustrations and administering new and existing business including compliance requirements.
o Provide support to Client Directors and Client Managers with renewal projects, including market reviews, meeting preparation and follow up actions.
o Support client work through market research,
• Supporting benefits management services
o Provide reactive/ad hoc support to a portfolio of client queries, resolve or escalate as necessary.
o Provide structured administration support to agreed standards for relevant clients
o Maintain records on client databases (including Intelligent Office)
o Develop good client relationships through a thorough knowledge of their schemes and regular contact by telephone and in writing.
o Develop good provider relationships.
• Taking a lead with team related planning, e.g. team and provider meetings in the absence of the Group Risk Manager
• Support the development of internal best practice
• Develop an extensive knowledge of Group Risk and Pensions products and the market including internal and external training and, where agreed, qualifications
To be considered you must be from an Employee Benefits and Pensions background and be able to hit the ground running immediately. This is a great role for a skilled Corporate Administrator.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job