Employee Benefits Advisor (HR)
Based in Buckinghamshire
Full time (40 Hours per week)
Up to £27,000 Plus Excellent benefits package
The role is wide ranging, encompassing the efficient management of employee engagement activities through a number of incentives, including cultural change and corporate responsibility. You will be highly motivated and confident in your approach to engage with all level of employees.
You will be responsible for contributing and delivering our strategy across both sites in the UK to maximise the level of employee engagement and retention. You will be required to manage a number of key functions, including supporting the Employee Forum.
You will have knowledge of what motivates, engages and retains employees and will use this to shape engagement activities in line with budget and business requirements. You will keep abreast of industry best practice and innovations to continually evolve our Company Benefits offering
- Participates in the set-up and renewal of Company Benefits; evaluates our third party offering to reduce costs and increase efficiency. Periodic reviews and the introduction of local and desirable discount schemes for employees.
- Ensures that all employees are registered for the correct benefit level and monthly reporting.
- Handles general Company Benefit enquiries for both employees and external vendors/third-party administrators.
- Prepares quarterly plans in conjunction with the Social Committee to include incentives, seasonal activities, Corporate events and registered health and charity functions. Includes a Company Go Green Campaign.
- Design and publicise forthcoming engagement activity.
- Monitors and maintains our intranet to ensure it’s up-to-date and promotes our offering as well as internal controls against fraudulent activity.
- Writes Corporate communications for Companywide distribution and updates our social media platforms.
- Manages annual staff survey and monthly exit interview process, analyses data and produces plan with recommendation for improvement.
- Manages quarterly attendance awards, adhoc long service, twice yearly continuous service screening checks, annual life assurance and adhoc disability claims.
- Supports HRM in salary benchmarking and annual staff reviews.
- Send monthly updates to employees on maternity leave / LTS.
- Coordinates REMCOM process.
Computer literate, organisation skills & ability to prioritise - High
Driving change & innovation - High
Negotiation skills - Medium
Effective communicator, both written & oral - Critical
Social media skills - Medium
Knowledge of benefits for large Corporate company - Medium
- Competitive salary and Company benefits.
- Free onsite parking and restaurant.
- Employee Benefits
- Employee Relations
- Human Resources
- Employee Engagement
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"