Employee Benefits Adviser/IFA
My client provides a unique opportunity for an Employee Benefits Adviser to join a highly successful wealth management firm, who focus on providing a high quality, objective advice to both high new worth individuals and businesses.
Within this role, there is the opportunity to build up a portfolio of private wealth clients.
What’s needed to be considered?
To be considered for this unique opportunity, candidates need to have;
- Minimum Level 4 qualified.
- Extensive knowledge and experience working as a Financial Adviser giving face to face holistic financial advice.
- Proven track record of identifying advice opportunities, converting leads and increasing revenue.
- Proven track record of building rapport and strong relationships with clients
- Experience of charging for advice on a fee basis.
- Confident presenter with excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an excellent telephone manner.
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills, with the ability to handle multiple tasks, work to tight deadlines and stay focused under pressure
- Team player but must be able to work independently and collaboratively with different teams.
- Ability to follow processes and to offer advice on where processes could be improved.
- Solutions oriented, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Commitment to pass my client’s basic financial industry exam within 3 months of employment (internal exam).
- Effective use of my client’s advice process and proposition, following all service standards and procedures both during and post the meeting.
- To follow my client’s processes to deliver what clients perceive to be a personalised and high quality service. This will be demonstrated by positive client feedback and via our Net Promoter Score (NPS).
- Demonstrating that quality advice is being offered to our clients at all times, ensuring all client files are maintained to compliance standards.
- Developing new and existing client relationships with our corporate clients by providing employees with advice on their workplace pensions and benefits.
- Present staff benefits and provide financial education to groups of employees via Powerpoint presentations.
- Identify opportunities, where appropriate, to provide clients with advice on an individual basis (Private Client) and charge the employee separately for this advice. This could include advice on investments, other pensions, protection, inheritance tax planning and at retirement planning to achieve the clients objectives.
- Develop an understanding of the ethos, values and strategy of my client
- Contribute to the success of my client outside of own specific direct remit. This might include solving cross-team issues, supporting a colleague with personal or technical developments/challenges, leading improvement initiatives etc.
- To continuously meet our Fit & Proper and TCF requirements, fully participating in appropriate training, competence and development initiatives.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in touch to discuss this opportunity in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client.
The salary for this role is up to £45k basic + comprehensive beneifts package + bonus
- Employee Benefits
- Independent Financial Advice