Employee Benefits Coordinator
Salary: £20,000 - £28,000
Our client is a well established Firm of Financial Planners who now have an excellent opportunity for a talented Employee Benefits Coordinator to join their team.
The successful candidate will be fully responsible for providing administration support for all clients, provide new employees with an explanation of benefits and instruct them on enrolment and fulfilment procedures. This will also involved research and drafting reports to enable the Directors to provide advice to clients in respect of EB matters.
- Administration of all existing employee benefit business including group pensions, group life assurance, group income protection and group private medical insurance
- Dealing with enquiries from employers and members
- Employer and member communications
- Arranging Directors site visits to clients and assisting with the preparation and subsequent administration
- The implementation of new business
- Assisting with client (including new business) and general administration when required
- Assisting with written communications for marketing campaigns
- Adhering to rules governing compliance and training and competence
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience working as an Employee Benefits Coordinator - preferably with in a Financial Services environment. You will have solid communication and articulations skills as well as the ability to multi -task
For further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: 7497
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job