Employee Benefits Administrator / Client Support
Leading Financial Services Group
£28,000 + Excellent Package
An established and growing name in the UK Financial Services Market have an exciting new opening for someone to join a newly created and branded division of their successful Employee Benefits proposition working in a diverse role. Working in an innovative team that is constantly bringing new ideas to market you will work closely with clients providing excellent levels of service whilst also taking an active role in data interpretation and analysis.
Specifics of the role include -
- Acting as a point of contact for a portfolio of clients, handling all queries and questions in professional friendly manner.
- Manage all technical administration, processing starters, leavers and any changes.
- Using Excel to produce client reports, checking data integrity and accuracy
- Discussing Excel based reports with clients and helping them understand and interpret the data provided.
- Liaise with third party company’s, insurers and payroll answering enquires
- Support Consultants with new business processing and onboarding of clients.
- Ensure that you are up to date with legislation and regulatory changes such as AML and the Data Protection Act
This role would suit someone who is passionate about relationship management and providing excellent service levels to a portfolio of clients. Due to growth of the company it would also suit candidates who are career focussed and would relish the challenge of joining a developing, entrepreneurial team at an exciting time.
To apply for the position, you should have previous experience working within the Financial Services industry and working knowledge of Excel. Direct Employee Benefits, Healthcare or Group Risk experience would be beneficial however though not essential. You should be able to display good relationship management potential, be motivated and have a strong desire to learn and develop.
For more information please contact Chloe Girdler.
- Career Development
- Employee Benefits
- Financial Services
- Relationship Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job