Clark James Financial Services are working with an established Independent Financial Adviser who are seeking an experienced Employee Benefits Administrator to join their Corporate department and provide effective support to the Corporate Advisers.
- Day to day administration of corporate clients
- Dealing with clients in a professional and courteous manner
- Dealing with new joiners/leavers of multiple benefit schemes
- Liaising with clients and providers on a regular basis to ensure schemes are kept up to date
- Renewals of group risk and healthcare schemes
- Monthly pension submissions via provider websites
- Payroll assessments for auto-enrolment using provider software
- Assisting with auto-enrolment projects
- Dealing with general enquiries from both corporate clients and their employees
- Calculation and provision of P11d benefits figures
- Office administration as required to include scanning, shredding and filing
Skills & Requirements
- Good knowledge of Employee Benefits products including Group Pensions, Group Income Protection, Group Life, Group Critical Illness, Group PMI, and ideally Auto-enrolment legislation
- Highly IT literate: excellent Excel skills are essential and experience of using Iress software is advantageous
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly organised, with a high level of accuracy
- Development and implementation of initiatives, solutions and solves problems
- Basic salary up to circa £26,000 (depending on experience and professional qualifications)
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Vitality & Wellbeing programme,
- Health Cashplan
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
All applications received will be dealt with in the strictest confidence Due to the volume of applications received we will be in touch if your application has been successful within 7 working days. If you have not received any communication within this time, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but the information may be retained in connection with future opportunities.
- Employee Benefits
- Group Risk
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'