Job Title - Employee Benefits Account Handler
Contract - Permanent
Location - Birmingham
Salary - GBP38,000
Industry - Insurance Broker, Account Handler
Our Client is looking for an Employee Benefits Coordinator to join their growing employee benefits team. The key purpose of this role will be to provide Group Risk support services to a portfolio of clients and to assist with the co-ordination of client work.
- Responsible for the day to day support and administration for client renewals and general requirements
- Support Consultants with the processing of scheme renewals and rate reviews in line with internal processes
- Build rapport with clients and providers through a thorough knowledge of their schemes and regular contact by telephone and meetings
- Providing proactive support for ongoing client services and project-based work
- Provide support to advisers and the client facing team with meeting and report preparation, obtaining quotes, administering new business including compliance requirements
- Helping to manage workflow
- Provide reactive/ad hoc support to a portfolio of client queries, resolve or escalate as necessary
- Provide structured administration support to agreed standards for clients
- Maintain compliant records on client databases
- Provide support in the preparation of employer/employee communication material (including Powerpoint and Prezi presentations and booklets text)
- Support the development of internal best practice
- Develop knowledge of wider employee benefits products and the market including internal and external training and, where agreed, qualifications
- A minimum of 2 years experience in the Employee Benefits industry
- Previous experience as a Group Risk and/or Healthcare administrator
Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience dealing with various schemes and projects including, scheme renewals, market reviews etc.
- The candidate should have excellent questioning and listening skills and the ability to communicate at all levels in a clear, concise and professional manner
- Highly organised and strong administrative skills IT Literate - MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- A strong team player
- Positive can-do attitude
- Committed to learning and development
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on or email us at
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'