A great opportunity to join a long established financial consultancy business based across the South West. The existing business has been built up primarily through professional connections, with a strong customer centric proposition where there is a demand for face to face advice in the areas of Wealth Management, Inheritance Tax Mitigation, Retirement Provision, Business and Personal Protection which has over 70 experienced specialists within the Group, based over the U.K.
My client is looking to recruit a suitably qualified Wealth Adviser, to work alongside a couple of experienced Investment / Pension advisers who are expected to retire in approximately three years.
The business has an excellent reputation and strong bank of existing clients of high net worth.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Adviser, you will be seeking the next step in your career, perhaps you are a self-employed Adviser looking for extra support and a bank of clients / referrals. Or you may currently work within an established firm and be frustrated by your earning potential.
The benefits include:
- Access to existing client base - referred from the firm or via their network of introducers.
- Administration support available if requested.
- On-going Training, Development . The firm will pay for you to complete additional qualifications as requested by you.
- Ability to continue working on your own existing clients, if applicable (but not essential)
The ideal candidate:
- You should have minimum Level 4/Diploma qualification
- Hold current Competent Adviser Status (CAS)
- Be able to understand and prioritise customer needs to deliver a high standard of advice and service.
- This opportunity is ideal for experienced Advisers who want to develop the long term financial interests of clients with the support of a modern and professionally run business, in an environment where you can build a long-term career benefitting from the associated financial rewards.
This is a flexible role with great earning potential. You will have the option to take a salary and moderate commission, or be self employed with high commission. The basic salary, should you choose this option will be circa £40,000
Expected on target earnings £80,000 - 100,000
In addition, you will benefit from the following :
- Support of Tenet who are one of the UK’s largest adviser groups, supporting thousands of advisers nationwide.
- All routes to market and research technology provided.
- You will be given the option to work on a restrictive panel or W.O.M. - this is up to you.
- Training, Development, Marketing and Compliance support.
- Experience and knowledge from existing Consultants.
- Structured Sales process.
- Long term career prospects and the possibility to take over the accounts from the retiring Advisors.
- You will ideally be based close to Exeter or in the South West of England
- QCF level 4 minimum
- Driving licence
- Excellent compliance record
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate the initiative and ability to maintain and develop a client bank.
- Experience in Wealth essential but also opportunities if you have experience in Pension Transfers / Long term care market / Mortgage market.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job