Employed Newspaper Delivery Driver - £70 Per Shift
National Newspaper Distribution company require dedicated self-motivated individuals that are able to start early 4 mornings per week as a Delivery Driver / Warehouse Operative.
- Salary: £70 Per Shift (Including holiday pay)
- Hours: Start time 2am with an approximate finish time of 8am.
- Van: Van is supplied, fueled, insured and maintained by XL.
- Sort daily deliveries as they arrive at the distribution centre.
- Load your van with your set daily route utilising the PDA and deliver newspapers to businesses along with your delivery partner 4 days per week (4 on 4 off shifts rotated between 2 delivery partners)
- Extra delivery work available when your approximate 6 hour shift is completed which is paid in addition to your daily wage.
What you'll bring
- Have an enthusiastic can do attitude.
- Be well organised and conscientious.
- Buy in to being a team player, keen to help others.
- Have a Full UK/EU Driving Licence.
- Multi drop experience.
There's a great deal more we'd love to tell you about this fantastic opportunity, so please email your CV and we will be in touch with all successful candidates within 24 hours.
Kind regards, the XL Team…
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job